Timberlake Firm Mattress
✓ Save Big Over Retail
✓ New Inventory Liquidation
✓ Pick Up & Delivery Available
✓ Find Location Now
✓ Easy Payment Options
Made by Serta®, the Timberlake Firm is an outstanding mattress! Containing layers upon layers of supportive and cooling foam, offering relief from pressure points and assisting with proper alignment; you need to check this mattress out! Contact your local Mattress By Appointment® today and you'll sleep much better tonight!Quilt:
- Fire Shield®
- Comfort Fiber
- Gentle Support Aire
- 1” Gel Active® Gel Memory Foam
- 850 Foam Encased Wrapped Coil System with Coil Encasement
Warranty Code: WD
Total Limited Warranty Period (in years) - 10 Years
Period for No Charge repair or replacement (in years)* - 10 Years
Normal Body Impressions/Sagging - Less than 1½"
Do’s and Don’ts of Bedding Care:
• DO rotate your mattress as needed.
• DO use an appropriate frame with center support on queen and king size sets to ensure validation of your warranty.
• DO let your new sleep set “air” upon removal from its plastic packaging and dispose of all packaging as soon as possible.
• DO keep your bedding clean and use a waterproof mattress protector. Stains may invalidate the warranty and make your bedding ineligible for repair or replacement.
• DO replace the foundation when purchasing a new mattress to provide the proper support for your new mattress.
• DO carry your mattress upright on its side. It’s easier to handle and less likely to damage the mattress. If you need to store your mattress for an extended period, please store flat.
• DO discard the plastic wrapping on your mattress. A child or pet can become entangled and suffocate.
• DO promptly dispose of old mattresses to avoid a fire hazard.
• DON’T remove the law tag at the end of your mattress as this has the identification needed to establish your warranty rights.
• DON’T bend or jump on your mattress under any circumstances. Such treatment may damage the innerspring unit.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: YOUR NEW MATTRESS IS NOT FIRE-PROOF
Your new mattress meets fire safety standards issued by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission when used by itself or with a foundation specified on the federal law tag attached to the mattress. Compared to older mattresses, your new mattress will, if ignited, burn more slowly and less intensely, giving you more time to escape.
IN ORDER TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE:
• DON’T smoke in bed. This is a common cause of fatal fires.
• DO keep matches and lighters away from children.
• DON’T use candles on or around your bed.
• DO keep space heaters away from your bed or other flammable items. Follow all manufacturer’s instructions and warnings.
•DON’T run electrical cords under your bed or trap them against a wall. Avoid placing lamps where they can fall on the bed.
IN CASE OF FIRE, EXIT FIRST AND THEN CALL 911!
Your sleep set is warranted against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material. If you observe a defect, contact the retailer from which you purchased the set. If the store cannot be reached please write directly to the manufacturer at the address on this card. In either case, you must, within the duration of the warranty, provide proof of purchase (including date of purchase) and be the original purchasing consumer. Your mattress and/or foundation will be repaired or replaced (at our discretion) with charges as shown on the Five Star warranty schedule, exclusive of transportation and inspection costs. All other claims including incidental or consequential damages are precluded.
*If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality.*
Five Star reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate the warranty when the sleep set, even if defective, is in an unsanitary condition (due to blood or bodily fluid stains or soiling, infestation or other abuse), when the sleep set has evidence of damage from liquid penetration, cleaning or the use of cleaning fluids, or whenever the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials. Allowing the sleep set to be in an unsanitary condition may damage the product and invalidate the warranty. For the health and safety of anyone who would be required to dispose of, or otherwise handle, the sleep set, Five Star may refuse to inspect such products to assess whether covered by the warranty, in which case, Five Star reserves the right to deny warranty coverage. The use of cleaning fluids may damage the fabric and materials in your mattress. Allowing water or other liquids to penetrate your mattress may damage the layers of upholstery, causing materials to compress. Either of these situations may result in damage that will invalidate your warranty. Five Star also reserves the right to deny warranty coverage if the sleep set exhibits stains or soiling of unknown origin or nature and it appears to Five Star, in good faith, that the sleep set may be in an unsanitary condition or may have been damaged by liquid penetration or other abuse.
Any and all implied warranties on this product shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. This warranty begins on the day you purchase your sleep set. If your sleep set is repaired or replaced, this limited warranty will not be renewed or extended. Please refer to the Warranty Schedule on the Five Star warranty card to determine the length of your warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty is given by the Five Star manufacturer whose name and address appear on the law label attached to your Five Star product.
We recommend that you examine the law label attached to your Five Star product and record the name and address of the Five Star manufacturer and your warranty code, in this warranty information.
This warranty does not apply to products used in hotels, motels, or institutional facilities.
The Five Star Warranty covers only the following items during normal wear:
• Wires that are loose, broken, or protruding through fabric
• Sagging, that measures 1½" or greater, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate frame with center support, or a minimum of 5 cross slats with center support that extends to the floor.
• Body impressions that measure 1½" or greater
All Foam Mattress
• Sagging, that measures ¾" or greater, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate frame with center support, or a minimum of 5 cross slats with center support that extends to the floor.
• Body impressions that measure ¾" or greater
• Broken or loose support elements
• Compression or unstapling of support elements
• Broken or loose grid top
• Loose, bent, or otherwise defective wood beams
• Sagging but only when continuously supported with an appropriate frame with a rigid center support
The Five Star Warranty does not cover items such as, but not limited to:
• Bedding sold “as is”, or floor samples, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as promotional item
• Bedding height
• Comfort preference
• Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the sleep set
• Corner Guards
• Fabric stains, soiling, or burns
• Replacement of another piece in a sleep set unless it is also defective
• Transportation and inspection costs
• Body impression less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for All Foam mattress.
• Sagging less than 1½” for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾” for All Foam mattress.
*Adjustable foundation (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage)
• Damage of the mattress or foundation due to abuse
• Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation
• Sheet fit
• Mattress Fabric