- Refund - Return - Shipping Policy
Refund - Return - Shipping Policy
100 Comfort Guarantee
VALID FOR WEBSITE SALES ONLY
* NOT AVAILABLE OR VALID FOR LOCAL ORDERS MADE THROUGH INDEPENDENT LOCATIONS
Terms & Conditions *available in lower 48 states (call us direct for more information)
As a customer our goal is to ensure you sleep well and that the product you purchased is what you want. In order to offer such a lofty guarantee and offer such a great price, MattressByAppointment.com is confident in an industry leading Comfort Guarantee of 100 nights. To receive the 100 night guarantee you must purchase through our website or over the phone and agree to the terms and conditions at MattressByAppointment.com.
How the 100 Comfort Guarantee Works:
(Guarantee works on mattress purchase only made through website)
- Adjustable beds, metal frames, bedding, and accessories that are opened are NOT returnable and or guaranteed.
1. I agree that you will pay return shipping fee if you are not happy with the product.
2. I agree that I must purchase a mattress protector and use it the entire duration of my 100 night guarantee.
3. I agree to keep original box and plastic bag the first 100 days encase I decide to return the mattress.
4. Retail price must be over $1000.00
5. Sale price, closeouts, and clearance items not included in this Guarantee.
If you take advantage of a comfort exchange and you have paid less the manufactures MSRP you will have to pay return shipping fee. Such return shipping fees could be up to $400 depending location and on the model and set you choose.
****NO ADJUSTABLE BEDS, BED FRAMES, BED BASES ARE AVAILABLE IN THIS COMFORT EXCHANGE POLICY.****
In order to ensure the sleeping comfort of all our valued customers, brand manufactures affiliated with Mattress By Appointment encourages you to sleep on your new mattress for at least two weeks to allow your body to adjust to the support that your mattress offers. However, if you determine at any time, up to 21 days after delivery, that you are not completely satisfied with your mattress, Mattress By Appointment brand affiliates will allow you to exchange it for a new mattress under the following terms and conditions:
1. If you wish to make a Comfort Exchange, you must contact customer service no later than the 21st day after the original delivery date. NOTE: All Comfort Exchanges must be completed no later than 28 days from the original delivery date. This means that if you call customer service on the 21st day after delivery, you must be available to select a new mattress and schedule the exchange and delivery within the following 7 days.
2. Eligibility for this Comfort Exchange Policy is contingent on the purchase of a mattress protector at the time of sale. The Comfort Exchange Policy fee will be reduced by the purchase price of the mattress protector (maximum credit for mattress protector not to exceed the full cost of the Comfort Exchange Benefit fee). For example, the comfort exchange fee for a king size mattress is $129, less the purchase price of a king size mattress protector at $139.99 purchased at time of sale, the Comfort Exchange Policy fee will be reduced to $0.
3. Mattress protectors must be purchased at the time of sale and appear on the same invoice as the mattress. Comfort Exchange Policy is not offered on mattresses purchased without a mattress protector.
4. Limit one Comfort Exchange per customer.
5. All Comfort Exchanges must be for mattresses or sets of equal or greater value.
6. The customer is responsible for paying the difference between the regular everyday price of the new merchandise and the regular everyday price of the original merchandise, plus applicable Comfort Exchange and delivery fees and taxes. NOTE: The customer shall not pay more for the new merchandise than any current non-expired brand manufacture advertised price for that item except exchanges on Stearns and Foster and Tempur-Pedic models cannot fall below the manufacturers' minimum advertised price.
7. EXCHANGE FEES: Twin $79.99, Full or Queen $99.99, King $129.99
8. Delivery fees will be charged on Comfort Exchanges.
9. Note: Law tags must be attached and the merchandise must be in sanitary condition, clean, free of tears, burns and stains of any kind or we will be unable to honor a request for an exchange.
10. The Comfort Exchange policy applies to mattresses and box springs ONLY and excludes motorized beds, cots, special orders, outlet and clearance merchandise. Mattress By Appointment will not refund or exchange opened sheets, pillows or mattress protectors.